Monday, November 29, 2010

95 Sunrise

“Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” - George Carlin

This painting is 5" x 7" oil on canvas panel.
Please call me, email me, or click here if you are interested in this piece.

 

I have a painting at the Lancaster County Art Association and it was mentioned in the local Lancaster, PA newspaper (thanks Jen for finding it!) You can see it here. The painting is actually The Neighbors' Boat. I renamed it for the exhibition since the theme had to do with holiday songs and I thought it would be fun to let the painting get in the spirit of the season too. I also used the painting on my holiday cards. I'm also writing about it right now. If that painting were alive I'm sure it'd be getting a big head right now with all of this attention.



No comments: