Thursday, January 20, 2011

Charm City Warehouse

"Trade isn't about goods. Trade is about information. Goods sit in the warehouse until information moves them."  - C. J. Cherryh 

This painting is 6 x 8 oil on canvas panel. Please call me, email me, or click here if you'd like to buy this painting.

I'm not sure what it is but I still get excited when my car's odometer clicks over every 100,000 miles. My 2005 Toyota Prius has now allowed me to enjoy that excitement twice. My Cadillac didn't quite make it and my Sebring was close at 197,000. Here's to you, Prius! Onward & upward to 300,000 miles.
January 2011
August 2008

I received my jurors' comments from my 2011 Delaware Arts Council grant decision today. Sadly, no grant, but I did get great comments and valuable feedback. I always love to know how people are responding to my work. Below are the comments...

- You are beginning to achieve the "poetic" quality you wrote about in your artist statement - especially in "House By The Road"


- Consider making some sustained, ambitions and larger paintings from observation, or in the studio from studies done on site.

No comments: