Thursday, June 16, 2011

Neighbors' Tree Drawing

 The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now. - Chinese Proverb

Ok, so this isn't a painting but I'm really happy with how this turned out. I noticed that my drawing and my painting styles have, for the most part, merged. It's true that drawing is the foundation for all painting so I try to keep myself occupied when I don't have time to paint.

"Wait? Not painting? Why?" you ask. As I mentioned before I have a long list of things to finish before my show in Lewes, Delaware on July 2. I've updated my book containing my available paintings, I've finished the labels for the tent and the notecards are printed. I've even made most of the frames I need. Only a few prints are left and I'll be good to go.

Ever wonder what my framed paintings look like?
Freakin' sweet, right?

This painting drawing is ball point pen & black Sharpie marker on the back of some note paper. Please click here if you'd like to see any of my paintings for sale.

No comments: