Monday, December 27, 2010

Closed Sunday

"Learn to love your work and you'll never have to 'work' again."
- S. Truett Cathy


This painting is 7" x 5" oil on canvas panel.
I have other paintings for sale, click here to see what's available.

This painting was a commission that I finished in August. I knew it was a Christmas present so I decided to keep it under wraps until I thought it was safe to reveal. The person that received this painting, I was told, loves the fact that Chick-fil-A is closed on Sundays so that it's employees are able to spend some time with their families.

We celebrated with a little Chick-fil-A Christmas of our own. This is a few of the shots of us fooling around and enjoying the day.

Daralynn excited about Chick-fil-A Christmas!
Peaking at the nuggets.
Caught in the act of sneaking some cheese and crackers. I WAS FRAMED!

No comments: