Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cool

"A dream is the bearer of a new possibility, the enlarged horizon, the great hope." - Howard Thurman 

This painting is 5" x 7" oil on canvas panel. Please call me, email me, or click here if you'd like to buy this painting.


I've been getting myself prepared for the show this Saturday. Last year I setup my tent for my first outdoor art show in Lititz, PA and I'm looking forward to returning. Between the swans, the scent of chocolate in the air and small town charm it's no wonder that Litiz is known as Lancaster County's Sweet Spot.

Tent Location: B165

Show Date: Saturday, July 30, 2011 (rain or shine)

Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

Admission: Free

Parking: There are parking lots in the park for visitors as well as street parking on Broad Street.

Official Website: lititzart.com

No comments: